Now that summer’s ending and the weather is starting to cool down, it’s the perfect time to schedule your laser treatments! Laser skin rejuvenation offers a wide variety of benefits, from shrinking pore size to treating skin concerns like acne scarring, and even boosting collagen production for the long-term. Choosing your laser treatment doesn’t need to be overwhelming. Whether you’re struggling with sun damage, rough texture or dull tone, your ideal skin pick-me-up is just a consultation away!
Ready to learn more? Let’s dive into some of our top services so you can discover the perfect glow-getting treatment for your skin care needs:
Halo®, the world’s first hybrid fractional skin resurfacing laser, is a powerful treatment able to deliver stunning improvements to your complexion with less downtime than other skin resurfacing methods with comparable results. Halo combines both ablative and non-ablative laser energy in a single treatment to address both the uppermost layers of skin along with deeper, foundational layers of tissue for comprehensive, wide-ranging benefits.
● Ideal for: Treating fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation irregularities, age spots, dullness, pore size, sun damage and lax skin.
● Number of treatments: More intense treatments require one to two sessions for optimal results, while milder treatments may require anywhere from two to six sessions. Maintenance treatments can be done every six to 18 months as needed.
● Appearance and duration of results: You’ll notice initial improvements in two to five days, with optimal results appearing after two to three weeks. After this, you’ll experience a dermal regeneration phase where further improvements will appear over the following months. With proper care and maintenance, results can last years.
BBL® photofacials, considered the gold standard for correcting stubborn pigmentation concerns, use intense pulses of light to prompt new collagen and elastin production within the skin and deliver impressive results. Best of all, there’s no downtime necessary!
● Ideal for: Correcting redness, fine lines, rosacea, age spots, broken facial vessels, wrinkles and dull skin almost anywhere on the body, like the face, neck, chest and hands.
● Number of treatments: We recommend a series of three to four treatments spaced four weeks apart to achieve optimal improvements. You may undergo maintenance treatments four times a year or one treatment every three months.
● Appearance and duration of results: You’ll notice improvements to your complexion just a few days following treatment, with further results in the following weeks and months as your skin gradually renews itself. Results usually last three to four months.
Morpheus8 RF microneedling combines the healing potential of microneedling with the skin tightening benefits of radiofrequency (RF) energy to provide stunning improvements to skin tone and texture while targeting a variety of skin concerns.
● Ideal for: Treating fine lines and wrinkles, lax skin around the neck, chin and jowls, acne scarring, stretch marks, dullness, uneven tone and rough texture, as well as enhancing jawline definition.
● Number of treatments: For optimal results, we recommend three treatments spaced four to six weeks apart. Morpheus8 offers buildable benefits, meaning that the more treatments you undergo, the better your results will be!
● Appearance and duration of results: Some initial improvements may be visible immediately following treatment, but full results will begin to appear gradually as your collagen and elastin is replenished over the ensuing weeks and months. You can expect to see optimal results after about four weeks, with continued improvements for up to six months.