Maintaining a healthy lifestyle isn’t always enough to slim down unwanted fat — we may have problem areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. But there’s an easier way to defeat that stubborn fat for good with the help of CoolSculpting, the world’s most popular non-invasive fat reduction treatment. If you want a sleeker figure in time for summer, now is the perfect time to get started!
Let’s discuss the basics of CoolSculpting:
How does CoolSculpting work?
The CoolSculpting process works by targeting fat cells beneath the surface of the skin with precise cooling energy. These treated fat cells are frozen and destroyed, and naturally flushed out of the body in the weeks and months following your treatment session. Once these fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good. The result is a gradual, natural-looking improvement in the treated areas.
Where on the body can CoolSculpting be used?
CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared to be used on the following areas:
● Upper arms
● Bra fat
● Belly fat
● Inner and outer thighs
● Double chin
● Back fat
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
Thanks to CoolSculpting, you can achieve permanent fat reduction without going through an invasive, expensive procedure like liposuction. Some of the benefits of CoolSculpting include:
● Clinically proven fat reduction
● No downtime or recovery time
● Results appear within eight to 12 weeks
● Can treat multiple areas with ease
● Permanent results (while maintaining a healthy lifestyle)
● Improved self-confidence
How many treatments will I need?
While some clients achieve their desired results with just one CoolSculpting session, optimal results typically appear after two or more treatments. During your consultation, we will work with you to determine your ideal treatment regimen.
How can I protect my results?
Since CoolSculpting is non-invasive, you don’t need to worry about downtime. However, it’s crucial to take care of yourself and your body following your treatment. Here are some tips to help you get started:
● Wear loose clothing during and after treatment so your skin can breathe
● Stay hydrated to help your body recover
● Avoid alcohol one week before and one week after your treatment
● Take a break from strenuous activity for at least three to four days
● Stay active with low-impact exercises to increase blood flow and speed up healing